We want to see a mighty flood of justice, a torrent of doing good.
Join thousands of people as they extend the hand of friendship to our neighbours in need. To meet community needs, House of Friendship must fundraise over $1.3 million annually in support of daily services to over 42,000 people.
YOU can make a difference in many ways:
- Donate – donate once, annually or every month; give memorial and honour gifts; donate mutual fund stocks/securities; donate gifts in-kind
- Give a Lasting Gift – make a gift in your will; make a donation to the Friendship Fund
- Take Action – support an event; fundraise for a good cause; join the conversation; participate in 12 Days 4 Good; advocate
- Volunteer – help out in programs; serve in administration/office; assist with special projects; lend a hand during special events; consider volunteer leadership as a Board member
How To Donate
You immediately receive an electronic receipt for your donation to House of Friendship.
*Please note that if you would like House of Friendship to thank you for your on-line gift, but have your donation remain anonymous i.e. not published, please be sure to share your contact information under ‘Anonymity Preference’ and type ‘anonymous’ in the ‘Message/Instructions’.
If you prefer to give by cheque, please download and print the Donor Reply Card:
Then mail the completed card with your gift to:
House of Friendship
51 Charles Street East
PO Box 1837, Station C
Kitchener, ON N2G4R3
Phone or Visit 24/7
You can call or visit us anytime with your gift:
Charles Street Men’s Shelter
63 Charles Street East
Text to donate!
To donate from your mobile phone, text SHARE to 41010, reply to the confirmation message with ‘YES’ and a one-time donation of $5 CDN to House of Friendship will be added to your wireless bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. You will also be asked if you would like to give monthly by mobile phone.
Or you can text BELONG to 41010 and donate $10 CDN to House of Friendship. You will also be asked if you would like to stay in touch.
No messaging fees apply to your donation. Wireless carriers have waived all fees for mobile donations; the carriers pass 100% of your donation through to the Mobile Giving Foundation, which then passes 100% of it to House of Friendship. You can request a tax receipt by emailing – email@example.com
Your mobile number is kept confidential and it will not be shared with or used by anyone without your permission, and you will only hear from House of Friendship if you opt-in.
Why not send a text message to your friends saying, “Hey! Text SHARE to 41010 to donate $5 to House of Friendship to help our neighbours in need.”
* House of Friendship’s mobile giving program is Empowered by: